- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
The Significance of Interior Finishing for Your Dallas Project
When it comes to undertaking a construction project in Dallas, one crucial aspect that often garners less attention than it deserves is interior finishing. Interior finishing involves the final touches, materials, and details that bring a space to life, creating an atmosphere that resonates with the […]
Mastering the Art of Retail New Construction in Dallas: Key Considerations for Success
Embarking on a new retail construction project in the vibrant city of Dallas requires more than just bricks and mortar; it demands a deep understanding of the nuances that shape the success of such endeavors. From meticulous planning to adherence to local regulations, every detail plays […]